Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 410 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Combine zucchini, tomatoes, and olive oil in a saucepan over medium-low heat; cook and stir until zucchini and tomatoes are tender, 15 to 20 minutes. Drain liquid from saucepan.
- Lightly beat egg yolks in a bowl until smooth; mix in sour cream, flour, and herb seasoning blend. Beat egg white in a separate bowl until thickened; fold into sour cream mixture.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease an 8x10-inch baking dish.
- Layer 1/2 of the zucchini mixture, 1/2 of the sour cream mixture, 1/2 of the bacon, and 1/2 of the Cheddar cheese, respectively in the prepared baking dish. Repeat layering with remaining ingredients and top with French-fried onions.
- Bake in the preheated oven until set and bubbling, about 30 minutes.
Per Serving: 410 calories; 32.1 g fat; 19.2 g carbohydrates; 10.7 g protein; 86 mg cholesterol; 516 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Home Grown Zucchini & Tomato Cheddar Bake Haiku: "This was delicious. Don't think it needed bacon. (Did I just say that??)" Yes, as most people will agree that bacon DOES make a good thing bette...