Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 157 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix sweet potatoes, milk, butter, cinnamon, salt, and pepper together in a bowl.
- Beat egg yolk in a bowl until smooth; mix into sweet potato mixture. Beat egg white in a separate bowl until frothy; fold into sweet potato mixture. Transfer sweet potato mixture to a 9-inch square baking dish; top with marshmallows.
- Bake in the preheated oven until heated through and marshmallows are golden brown, 20 to 30 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- Cream can be substituted for the milk.
- Cook about 3 sweet potatoes to yield about 2 cups mashed. If cooking sweet potatoes ahead of time, heat in microwave to warm before mixing with other ingredients.
- More sweet potatoes, butter, eggs, and milk can be added for desired taste and consistency.
Per Serving: 157 calories; 2.5 g fat; 30.6 g carbohydrates; 1.6 g protein; 21 mg cholesterol; 84 mg sodium. Full nutrition