Naturally Sweetened Zucchini Bread
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 320 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a loaf pan and dust with flour.
- Mix honey and vanilla extract together in a large bowl until smooth.
- Mix flour, baking powder, and salt together in a separate bowl; stir into honey mixture in small portions, integrating each before adding the next. Fold zucchini into batter. Pour batter into the prepared loaf pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 25 to 30 minutes. Cool in the pans 5 to 10 minutes before cutting to serve.
- Cook's Note:
- For a gluten-free version, use rye instead of all-purpose flour.
Per Serving: 320 calories; 0.4 g fat; 78.9 g carbohydrates; 3.9 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 571 mg sodium. Full nutrition