Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 30 m servings 152
Original recipe yields 12 servings (24 cookies)
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Spread 2 to 3 teaspoons peanut butter onto each of 24 crackers; top each with another cracker to create a "sandwich."
- Arrange "sandwiches" on the prepared baking sheet. Chill in freezer until peanut butter is firm, about 1 hour.
- Heat chocolate and butter together in a microwave-safe glass or ceramic bowl in 20-second intervals in a microwave oven, stirring frequently, until melted and smooth, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Dip each "sandwich" in the melted chocolate mixture to coat and arrange onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Chill coated sandwiches in freezer until chocolate is set, about 1 hour.
Per Serving: 152 calories; 11.1 11.7 3.7 5 127 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
My mother in law makes a similar cookie using Ritz crackers. It's crazy how similar they taste to real butterfingers... The actual hands-on time is so fast you might want to make a double batc...