Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 348
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Place the diced onions and one tablespoon of the vegetable broth in a large stock pot over medium heat.
- Add the peas and carrots, cumin, coriander, garam masala, and turmeric. Stir to mix in spices. Heat through, about five minutes.
- Add remaining vegetable broth, diced tomatoes and juice, and tomato sauce. Heat to boiling, stirring occasionally. Once boiling, turn heat down to simmer.
- Add potatoes and garbanzo beans. Stir until potatoes are thoroughly incorporated. Simmer until heated through.
- Add baby spinach and stir until wilted.
- Serve immediately garnished with chopped parsley if desired.
- Related product:
- Roasted Garlic Flavored Mashed Potatoes
Per Serving: 348 calories; 4.3 66.7 15.4 0 2078 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1