- Rehydrate and prepare 6 servings of Idahoan Hash Browns according to package, ensuring that they are golden brown.
- Prepare scrambled eggs and add diced poblano chilies.
- Warm tortillas and top with 1/2 cup hash browns and 1/2 cup scrambled egg mixture.
- Sprinkle with scallions and 3 dollops of soft goat cheese on top of eggs.
- Fold the sides of the tortilla in towards the center and roll up from the bottom, making sure to tuck in the sides as you roll.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Serve with a side of salsa verde.
- Related products:
- Hash Browns
Per Serving: 438 calories; 13.7 63 14.7 99 1083 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
Delicious! I added chorizo sausage and Monterey Jack cheese in the burrito. Also dolloped with sour cream instead of goat cheese. These are great to make large batches and freezing after roll...
I made it according to recipe, but scaled it down to two. The burritos were OK, but didn't have any real personality since there was no meat (bacon, sausage or chorizo). This time(2nd) I added...
I made a few changes - added bite size pieces of steak and bacon, put them in the oven after rolling for about 15 minutes for a warmer center and crispier tortillas. Still, very good and plenty ...