Creamy Poblano Potato Soup
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredientsservings 249 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Broil poblanos to blacken skin. Cool, remove skin and seeds, cut into 1/2 dice and set aside.
- Melt butter over medium heat in a large stock pot. Add onion and saute until starting to soften, about 5 minutes.
- Add broth and bring to a boil.
- Crush scalloped potatoes into small pieces and add along with the cheese packet. Cook 30 minutes, or until potatoes are tender.
- Add milk and bring back to a simmer.
- Stir in mashed potatoes and diced poblano and simmer 5 to 10 more minutes.
- Top with assorted toppings and serve.
- Related products:
- Roasted Garlic Flavored Mashed Potatoes
- Scalloped Homestyle Casserole
Per Serving: 249 calories; 15.8 g fat; 14.4 g carbohydrates; 9.5 g protein; 48 mg cholesterol; 1779 mg sodium. Full nutrition