Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients20 m servings 91
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Toss apple, pear, peach, banana, and kiwi fruit together in a large bowl. Gently stir raspberries and blueberries into the fruit mixture. Sprinkle mint over the fruit and stir so each bit of fruit has at least a few specks of mint on it. Drizzle lime juice and triple sec over the salad and stir.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Potential substitutions for peach are nectarine, mango, persimmon, or whatever else is orange and in season.
- If you are going to your local farmers market, look out for lime or lemon basil, lemon verbena, lemon balm, and other types of mint like spearmint, orange mint, lemon mint, etc., and mix them in with the regular mint.
- Lemon juice is interchangeable with lime juice in this recipe.
- Grand Marnier® orange-flavored liqueur is a great substitute for triple sec.
Per Serving: 91 calories; 0.5 22.7 1.2 0 2 Full nutrition