Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 292
Original recipe yields 10 servings (1 8-inch pie)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease an 8-inch pie plate.
- Mix zucchini, carrots, and butternut squash together in a large bowl. Sprinkle cornstarch, salt, and pepper over the vegetable mixture and toss to coat.
- Line pie plate with one of the pie pastries, trimming edges to fit the plate. Pour vegetable mixture over the pie pastry. Drizzle most of the melted butter over the vegetables. Place remaining pastry atop the vegetables. Press edges of the two pastries together to seal. Brush top of the "cobbler" with remaining butter. Cut several slits in the top pastry.
- Bake in preheated oven until top is golden brown, about 30 minutes. Rest pie for 10 minutes before cutting to serve.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- If desired, add a hefty layer of Parmesan cheese on top of vegetable mix before adding top layer of dough.
Per Serving: 292 calories; 21.3 23.3 3 24 1199 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
My wife and I really enjoyed this, although I'll admit I added extensively to the veggies in this. My two early twenties adult children turned their overly fussy noses up at this all veggie offe...