Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 293 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a loaf pan and 24 mini-muffin cups.
- Stir cake mix and sugar together in a large bowl. Beat pumpkin, eggs, and milk with the cake mix mixture until you have a smooth batter. Stir chocolate chips through the batter.
- Drop batter into prepared muffin cups with a small cookie scoop. Pour remaining batter into greased bread pan.
- Bake muffins in preheated oven until tops of muffins are golden and spring back when lightly pressed, 12 to 14 minutes.
- Bake bread in preheated oven until top is golden and springs back when lightly pressed, 55 to 60 minutes.
Per Serving: 293 calories; 8.5 g fat; 51.7 g carbohydrates; 4.5 g protein; 31 mg cholesterol; 390 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I would not make this again. It was O.K. and it had a good texture, but I have more flavorful recipes for a can of pumpkin and a spice cake mix. It freezes well. I used a caramel flavored fr...
made this for the same reason I am not good with breads. My family absolutely loved it. I made two loaves instead of the muffins and this turned out well. Thank you paisleyorchid for the reci...