Ingredients35 m servings 239 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix 2 cups and 2 tablespoons flour, baking soda, and salt together in a bowl.
- Beat brown sugar and butter together in a separate bowl until smooth and creamy; add egg, egg yolk, peanut butter, and vanilla extract and beat until smooth. Slowly pour flour mixture into sugar mixture and stir just until dough is combined; fold in pretzels and chocolate-hazelnut spread.
- Drop dough onto a baking sheet using 2 spoons.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 8 minutes; rotate baking sheet and continue baking until cookies are fully cooked and still soft in the middle, about 7 minutes more. Cool cookies on baking sheet for about 3 minutes before transferring to a wire rack.
Per Serving: 239 calories; 6.2 g fat; 41.8 g carbohydrates; 4.6 g protein; 24 mg cholesterol; 604 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I agree these are very dry and pretty rough. The pretzels, while adding a unique and appealing taste, end up having a gummy texture that's hard to get past. I followed the recipe to the letter a...
I used 2 cups of flour and 3 egg whites also added 1 cup butterscotch chips. I was heavy handed with my spoonfulls so I baked for 10-12mins and they were soft and chewy, but the pretzel bits we...