Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 474
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Pour milk over breadcrumbs in a large bowl; soak until crumbs are softened, at least 5 minutes.
- Mix ground beef, egg, onion, salt, and black pepper with the bread crumbs and milk. Shape the beef mixture into a loaf and transfer to a baking dish.
- Stir ketchup, brown sugar, mustard, and nutmeg together in a bowl until smooth; spread over the loaf.
- Bake in the preheated oven until no longer pink in the center, about 1 hour. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 160 degrees F (70 degrees C).
Per Serving: 474 calories; 32.7 20.7 23.3 131 695 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
The nutmeg totally ruined it for us...without the nutmeg a solid 4.5 stars. It was just powerful enough to really take the glace to a 'bad place' for us. My meatloaf needed an extra 1/2 cup br...
I'm surprised someone said the nutmeg ruined it for them, for me it made the recipe. My housemate asked me to make more of the topping next time she liked it so much. I used actual nutmeg and gr...
Added just a dab of Worcestershire sauce during mixing. Tastes amazing! Very soft and easy to make.