Ingredients1 h 5 m servings 484
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Thoroughly blend cream of chicken soup, mayonnaise, lemon juice, and curry powder in a 2-quart casserole dish. Stir chicken and mixed vegetables through the soup mixture. Sprinkle Cheddar cheese over the mixture.
- Stir corn flakes, butter, and parsley together in a bowl; sprinkle over the top of the casserole. Cover dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes, remove foil, and continue baking until the edges begin to brown, about 25 minutes more.
- Cook's Note:
- Replace Cheddar with American cheese, as preferred.
Per Serving: 484 calories; 39.3 20 14.9 79 832 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Chicken LaPaloma Haiku: "So easy to make! I added just a few things, we really liked this!" I had cream of mushroom soup, not chicken, so used that instead, and halved the entire recipe for 3 of...
This was great. Left out the cheese though. Thought it'd make for a rich creamy overkill.