Ingredients35 m servings 253 cals
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Grease a 9-inch baking dish with 1 tablespoon butter. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon sugar into buttered dish.
- Rub remaining butter onto cut sides of pear halves. Arrange pears into the prepared baking dish with the cut sides down. Sprinkle remaining sugar over the pears.
- Stir cream and amaretto together in a bowl.
- Bake pears in preheated oven for 10 minutes. Pour cream mixture over the pears and continue baking until the pears are tender, about 15 minutes more.
- Cook's Note:
- Amaretto can be added to cream sauce after baking, if preferred.
Per Serving: 253 calories; 16.9 g fat; 25.1 g carbohydrates; 1.1 g protein; 56 mg cholesterol; 54 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
This was so incredibly delicious! I used F/F !/2 and 1/2 but otherwise followed the recipe. It made a lot of luscious sauce. So next time I would either add one or two more pears or for two p...
This is a very easy and luscious dessert. Next time I would add a little additional sugar and increase the baking time.