Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 325 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook spaghetti in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until cooked through but firm to the bite, about 12 minutes. Drain spaghetti and transfer to a serving bowl.
- Heat Italian dressing in a large skillet over medium-low heat; cook and stir broccoli, cauliflower, and carrot in the dressing until slightly tender, about 5 minutes. Add mushrooms and parsley to vegetable mixture; cook and stir until tender, about 5 minutes more.
- Mix milk and mayonnaise together in a microwave-safe bowl; heat in microwave until warmed, 30 seconds to 1 minute. Stir milk mixture into vegetable mixture; cook until heated through, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Spoon vegetable mixture over spaghetti and top with Parmesan cheese and almonds.
- Cook's Note:
- For variety, marinate fresh shrimp in olive oil, a splash of balsamic vinegar, crushed garlic, and a teeny-tiny shake of dried chili flakes. After cooking shrimp, toss with spaghetti mixture.
- Frozen California mixed vegetables can be substituted for broccoli, cauliflower, and carrots.
Per Serving: 325 calories; 22.7 g fat; 23.7 g carbohydrates; 7.9 g protein; 12 mg cholesterol; 764 mg sodium. Full nutrition