Ingredients25 m servings 123
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Place pita breads on a baking sheet; brush each with olive oil. Sprinkle Gorgonzola cheese over each pita bread; top with pear slices and almonds.
- Bake in the preheated oven until pita bread is crisp and cheese is melted, 12 to 15 minutes.
- Stir honey and balsamic vinegar together in a bowl until smooth; drizzle over pita pizzas. Cut pizzas into wedges.
- Cook's Note:
- Don't let the Gorgonzola scare you. Even my 'mild Cheddar crowd' enjoys these appetizers. But I have also made with Monterey Jack cheese with great success.
Per Serving: 123 calories; 6.1 13.1 4.2 11 173 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 8
I made the recipe as instructed and it was great! I made it for book club and everyone really liked it.
I made this for a cocktail party. Only change I made was I used naan flatbread. Everyone loved it!! Super easy and very tastie!
I used a multigrain flatbread instead of the pita. Absolutely delicious!
This was a big hit at a recent family gathering. One family member is a vegetarian so she was thrilled to have something other than a vegetable tray to snack on.
Made it as the recipe calls for. It was a big hit. So easy will definitely do again.