Ingredients25 m servings 123
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Place pita breads on a baking sheet; brush each with olive oil. Sprinkle Gorgonzola cheese over each pita bread; top with pear slices and almonds.
- Bake in the preheated oven until pita bread is crisp and cheese is melted, 12 to 15 minutes.
- Stir honey and balsamic vinegar together in a bowl until smooth; drizzle over pita pizzas. Cut pizzas into wedges.
- Cook's Note:
- Don't let the Gorgonzola scare you. Even my 'mild Cheddar crowd' enjoys these appetizers. But I have also made with Monterey Jack cheese with great success.
Per Serving: 123 calories; 6.1 13.1 4.2 11 173 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 9
I made the recipe as instructed and it was great! I made it for book club and everyone really liked it.
This is absolutely addicting! We felt very fancy eating this and it tastes so delicious! We call it the bougie pizza.
I made this for a cocktail party. Only change I made was I used naan flatbread. Everyone loved it!! Super easy and very tastie!
I used a multigrain flatbread instead of the pita. Absolutely delicious!
This was a big hit at a recent family gathering. One family member is a vegetarian so she was thrilled to have something other than a vegetable tray to snack on.
Made it as the recipe calls for. It was a big hit. So easy will definitely do again.