Almond Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 339 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 loaf)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 9x5-inch loaf pan.
- Beat sugar, pumpkin, vegetable oil, eggs, and molasses together in a large bowl. Whisk flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, nutmeg, cinnamon, and ground ginger together in another bowl. Add flour mixture to pumpkin mixture and stir until batter is well-combined.
- Stir 2/3 of the almonds and 3/4 of the chocolate chips into batter. Pour batter into prepared loaf pan; sprinkle remaining almonds and remaining chocolate chips over the top of the loaf.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center of the loaf comes out clean, 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- Cook's Note:
- Try mixing up the addition of the almonds and chocolate to just dark chocolate chips, or chopped pecans, or some sort of dried fruit; the options are endless. Also the bread is delicious enough without anything added to it at all!
Per Serving: 339 calories; 16.4 g fat; 45.3 g carbohydrates; 5 g protein; 31 mg cholesterol; 233 mg sodium. Full nutrition