Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 25 m servings 793 cals
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease a baking dish.
- Place spaghetti squash, cut-side up, on a baking sheet.
- Bake squash in the preheated oven until tender, 30 to 40 minutes; cool slightly. Shred the squash meat using a fork and discard peel. Transfer shredded squash to a baking dish.
- Place salmon in the prepared baking dish.
- Bake salmon in the preheated oven until the flesh flakes easily with a fork, 15 to 20 minutes. Cut salmon into 1/4-inch pieces.
- Decrease oven temperature to 250 degrees F (120 degrees C).
- Mix salmon, pesto, olive oil, garlic powder, and salt with the spaghetti squash. Cover dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven until heated through, about 20 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- If you use smoked salmon, it is much better, and you may not need to add the salt.
Per Serving: 793 calories; 66 g fat; 16.4 g carbohydrates; 36.3 g protein; 96 mg cholesterol; 564 mg sodium. Full nutrition