Ingredients4 h 10 m servings 484 cals
- Mix sugar, mustard, poppy seeds, minced onion and salt in a food processor or blender. Gradually add oil, followed by vinegar. Chill at least 4 hours to allow flavors to blend.
- Combine spinach, pecans, red onion and berries in a large bowl. Toss with 1/3 cup chilled salad dressing. Refrigerate remaining dressing for future use.
- Recipe Notes:
- Substitute other flavored vinegars for raspberry.
- Substitute halved fresh strawberries for dried sweetened cranberries.
- The nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of the dressing ingredients, not just the amount used for the salad.
Per Serving: 484 calories; 42.1 g fat; 30.6 g carbohydrates; 2.6 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 235 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
DBF loved this one. Had to leave the nuts off his bowl, but was so glad I went to the trouble of toasting some for me! The dressing is AmAzInG. Make this, it's awesome!
Made recipe to the T except used olive as I didn't have corn oil. We really enjoyed the salad. The dressing is very good. I do love sugar coated pecans, so I might do those next time to rais...
This is a wonderful dressing. A friend just asked me for the recipe. I use olive oil as corn oil will most likely be made with GMO corn. Olive works beautifully! Or you could use organic cano...