Ingredients1 h 30 m servings 563 cals
- Place a rack in the middle position in the oven and preheat to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Combine apples, dried cranberries, 1/2 cup flour, 1/2 cup white sugar, lemon juice, 1 tablespoon cinnamon, and 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg together in a bowl until apples and cranberries are well-coated; spread filling into the prepared baking dish.
- Mix oats, brown sugar, 1/2 cup flour, 1/2 cup white sugar, butter, 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg, baking soda, baking powder, and salt together in a bowl using your hands until well-mixed; sprinkle over the filling. Place baking dish on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until filling is bubbling and topping is golden brown, 55 to 60 minutes. Remove baking dish from oven and cool crisp for 15 minutes before serving.
- Cook's Note:
- I have also added 3 peeled and sliced fresh peaches minus two apples and the cranberries.
- A variety of apples works best: 2 Empire, 1 MacIntosh, 2 Granny Smith, 2 Red Delicious, and 2 Gala.
Per Serving: 563 calories; 13.6 g fat; 110.9 g carbohydrates; 5.1 g protein; 31 mg cholesterol; 217 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Nice recipe. I didn't have enough apples, so I used what I had and made up the difference with a frozen berry medley (strawberries, blueberries, blackberries and raspberries...just berries with ...
I really liked this recipe. The second time I made it, I used less nutmeg and substituting golden raisins for the cranberries. Not that there was anything wrong with the given recipe, I just tai...