Ingredients6 h 35 m servings 455
- Spray a nonstick skillet with cooking spray and place over medium-high heat. Cook and stir chicken pieces in hot skillet until lightly browned, about 3 minutes. Drain excess fat.
- Spread chicken, carrots, onion, garlic, and ginger in the bottom of a slow cooker.
- Whisk chicken broth, coconut milk, curry powder, and salt together in a bowl; pour over chicken mixture into slow cooker.
- Cook on Low for 6 to 8 hours (or cook on High for 3 to 4 hours). Stir in cilantro and lime juice.
- Easy Cleanup
- Try using a liner in your slow cooker for easier cleanup.
Per Serving: 455 calories; 23.9 28.8 31.1 96 645 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
I have to admit that I followed the recipe loosely - scaling this down to 4 servings - eyeballing the carrots & onions, using 1 can of coconut milk (I hate to have a partial can left over that I...
Pretty good for a slow cooker recipe! I used an Indian spice mix I had instead of the curry powder. I agree that the sauce was a bit thin- maybe some potatoes would thicken it up next time?
anything in a slow cooker is delicious, but this one needs more flavor.
I was a bit disappointed with this recipe. It was pretty bland and needed a lot more salt (and other seasoning). It was more broth-y than I expected as well. I just put in chicken breasts withou...