Ingredients55 m servings 124
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease an 8-inch square baking dish.
- Dissolve coffee in boiling water in a small bowl.
- Melt chocolate in a microwave-safe glass or ceramic bowl in 30-second intervals, stirring after each melting, for 1 to 3 minutes.
- Beat sugar and butter together in a bowl until light and fluffy. Beat melted chocolate chips, eggs, and and coffee mixture into sugar mixture.
- Whisk flour and cinnamon together in a bowl. Gradually stir flour mixture into chocolate mixture until batter is combined. Pour batter into prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 25 to 30 minutes. Cool on a wire rack before cutting into squares.
Per Serving: 124 calories; 6.7 16 1.7 31 30 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 6
great brownies will make them again but I think I'll add more cinnamon. I also prepped the pan with butter and cocoa powder instead of flour.
pretty easy and good, not the best I have ever had. Coffee flavor definitely comes through. I added mini choc chips and choc frosting. Done right at 25 min on 335 convection
Follow the recipe exactly, it's amazing!! Only thing, don't forget to make double batches :-D
I would definitely make these again! I didn't have instant coffee, so I used a coconut coffee as a replacement. I also had some chocolate covered coffee beans, that I crushed, and sprinkled on...