Raid-the-Pantry Sloppy Joe Casserole
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 35 m servings 408 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil; add ziti and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, 10 to 11 minutes. Drain.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir beef in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes; drain and discard grease.
- Mix ground beef, pasta, sloppy joe sauce, beef gravy, and ketchup together in a bowl; spread into a 9x13-inch baking dish. Top beef mixture with Parmesan cheese.
- Place baking dish on the middle rack of the preheated oven and bake until heated through and bubbling, about 1 hour. Cool casserole for 5 minutes before serving.
- Cook's Note:
- You can pre-mix the sauce, gravy, and ketchup to save time.
- A single batch fits in a relatively small pan, but since pans come in so many different sizes and shapes the main thing you should consider is whether it overflows. There should be some space between the top of the casserole and the top of the pan.
Per Serving: 408 calories; 16.1 g fat; 41.6 g carbohydrates; 22.7 g protein; 53 mg cholesterol; 905 mg sodium. Full nutrition