Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 683 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Heat olive oil and butter together in a skillet over low heat until smooth.
- Whisk flour, salt, and pepper together in a shallow bowl. Coat beef strips in flour mixture, gently shaking off any excess flour.
- Increase heat under skillet to medium. Add beef to skillet and cook and stir until browned, 1 to 2 minutes per side. Mix mushrooms into beef, adding more oil if pan is dry; cook and stir until mushrooms are lightly browned, about 5 minutes.
- Pour wine into the skillet and bring to a boil while scraping the browned bits of food off of the bottom of the pan with a wooden spoon; continue cooking until liquid is reduced by half, 5 to 10 minutes. Add beef broth and return to a boil.
- Cover skillet and cook until beef is tender, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook egg noodles in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until cooked through but firm to the bite, about 5 minutes. Drain.
- Mix onions into beef mixture; cook and stir until onions are warmed, 3 to 5 minutes. Remove skillet from heat and gently stir sour cream into beef mixture; serve over noodles.
- Cook's Note:
- Sour cream and broth may be adjusted according to personal tastes. If you like a thicker sauce, reduce the broth and increase the sour cream. For a thinner sauce, increase the broth.
- Editor's Note:
- The nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of the flour mixture. The actual amount of flour mixture consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 683 calories; 40.9 g fat; 58.4 g carbohydrates; 20.5 g protein; 111 mg cholesterol; 379 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1