Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 12 cals
Original recipe yields 30 servings
- Heat oil in a saucepan to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
- Saute peppers, garlic, and ginger in hot oil until fragrant, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Season pepper mixture with curry powder and salt. Reduce heat to low and cook to let the flavors blend, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Transfer pepper mixture to a blender; add mango cubes and blend until smooth.
- Pour blended mango mixture into the saucepan, bring to a simmer, and cook until slightly thickened, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Add brown sugar (to taste) during final 5 minutes of simmering to get that sweet heat!
- Try 1 tablespoon soy sauce in place of the salt.
- Use your favorite chile peppers in place of the habanero.
- Curry powder can be replaced with your favorite seasonings.
Per Serving: 12 calories; 0.5 g fat; 2 g carbohydrates; 0.1 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 78 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
This is authentic, clearly from someone that knows what this is supposed to taste like. However, if you make it as is, it will be a little too thick and with 5 habanero peppers it will definitel...