Easy Cajun Bloody Mary
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients5 m servings 180
Original recipe yields 1 servings (1 cocktail)
- Stir lemon juice, soy sauce, pickle juice, and Cajun seasoning together in a glass to dissolve the seasoning into the liquid; add tomato-vegetable juice cocktail and stir. Mix vodka into cocktail mixture and add ice.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Be aware that different brands of Cajun seasoning have different heat and spice levels with drastically differing ingredients. Look for one that has cayenne pepper, salt, garlic, celery, and bell pepper, or as close to that collection of ingredients as possible. Start with the smallest amount and add more as you wish to increase the heat!
- This recipe is intended to be stout, so if this is too much vodka for you, reduce the amount to 1 jigger, or 1.5 fluid ounces.
- You may also substitute Worcestershire sauce for the soy sauce but use half as much.
- Olive juice can also be used in place of pickle juice.
- You can substitute 1/4 teaspoon citric acid for the lemon juice.
Per Serving: 180 calories; 0 10.3 2.6 0 1493 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
3.30.18 I used Spicy V8Juice for the mix and added frozen V8 juice ice cubes. Like the frozen cubes, too, because they don’t dilute your drink as they start to melt. I used dill pickle juice ...