Ingredients25 m servings 61 cals
- Whisk egg whites, water, coconut flour, and baking powder together in a large mixing bowl until smooth.
- Melt 1 to 2 teaspoons coconut oil in a nonstick skillet over medium heat, swirling pan to coat surface to the edges.
- Pour about 3 tablespoons batter into the hot skillet, tilting pan to spread batter around.
- Cook until bottom side is golden brown, 2 to 3 minutes; flip and continue cooking until other side is also browned, 2 to 3 minutes more. Repeat with remaining coconut oil and batter.
- Cook's Notes:
- If you want thinner tortillas, you can add 1 to 2 teaspoon more water.
- DO NOT FLIP the tortillas in Step 4 until you are absolutely certain that the first side is golden brown. Flipping before this point will rip the tortilla.
Per Serving: 61 calories; 5.6 g fat; 0.2 g carbohydrates; 2.9 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 57 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Sooo this is more like an over-easy egg, not really a tortilla. I had to add more flour to make it actually edible with Mexican fixings. I don't recommend this for anything other than breakfast.
Decent and easy but definitely not a tortilla as other review says. First one came out like a crispy holey egg flake. Couldnt tell it had flour in it even. So I added a bit more baking soda, t...