Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 46
Original recipe yields 16 servings
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Arrange eggplants, cut-side up, on a baking sheet.
- Cut about 1/4 inch off the top portion of the garlic, exposing the cloves. Place garlic on a sheet of aluminum foil and wrap foil around garlic, sealing the edges together.
- Roast the eggplant and garlic in the preheated oven until tender, about 45 minutes; remove from oven and cool to room temperature.
- Scoop the flesh from the roasted eggplant and put in a food processor. Remove roasted garlic cloves from the peels and add to food processor. Add yogurt, parsley, tahini, salt, and pepper to food processor; blend until spread is smooth. Transfer spread to a serving bowl.
- Cook and stir pine nuts in a skillet over medium heat until toasted and fragrant, 3 to 4 minutes. Top spread with toasted pine nuts.
You might also like
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 46 calories; 3 3.5 2.2 < 1 17 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
This is what you call Baba Ganoush. The recipe I used calls for raw garlic but you had to mince it and add it as the last ingredient because if you add it with everything it would make the sprea...