Ingredients40 m servings 152
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Prepare a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Spray squash pieces with cooking spray to coat; transfer to a bowl. Season squash with parsley, kosher salt, and black pepper; toss to coat and arrange onto prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes, turn with spatula, and continue baking until soft in the center, about 15 minutes more.
- Cook's Note:
- You can substitute kosher salt for sea salt, if desired.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 152 calories; 0.4 39.7 3.5 0 1382 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 10
We made these fries for when we had a guest over and paired them with a marinated steak. It was absolutely delicious and everyone really liked them. Very easy to make and we will definitely make...
Nice healthy version of "Fries side dish". But wait, if there ARE any leftovers. Top your salads, rice dishes with these. Also throw them in the blender with your Gazpacho veggies. Healthy, Heal...
LOVED THESE! Nice and simple, but very flavorful. I've had sweet potato fries before, but I liked these even better. They don't really crisp up like a regular potato would, obviously, but we wer...
THANK YOU!! this is so yummy, to the point of addictive. I cut 2 slices of squash and I might eat the whole tray alone!! my cutting was far from even, that being said, the thin ones are better t...
Love it!! I used my own seasoning selections, but it is an amazing idea! Healthy fries... How do you beat that??? :)
Super easy and delicious. I used a chipotle olive oil and just a little salt and pepper.
Liked the flavor. Did have to cook for much longer 45 minutes. Was very hard to peel and cut. Maybe warming the squash a bit before cutting?