Sausage and Potato Filling
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h servings 693
Original recipe yields 16 servings
- Heat a large pot over low heat. Cook sausage, stirring regularly, in the hot pot until completely browned, 10 to 15 minutes. Drain fat from sausage and return pot to heat.
- Stir potatoes, celery, and onion into the sausage; cook, stirring often, until the potatoes are tender, about 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Transfer sausage mixture to a large roasting pan. Beat eggs, marjoram, and parsley together; pour over the sausage mixture and stir. Fold bread cubes into the pork mixture. Cover pan with aluminum foil.
- Roast in preheated oven for 45 minutes. Remove foil and continue baking until no longer moist on top, about 15 minutes more.
You might also like
Per Serving: 693 calories; 36.5 58.3 31.8 221 1729 Full nutrition