Grilled Tuna Steaks with Grape and Stuffed Olive Salsa
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 357 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings (4 steaks)
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Mix grapes, olives, shallot, and olive oil together in a bowl; season with salt and pepper.
- Brush lemon juice over tuna steaks.
- Cook tuna on preheated grill until the flesh flakes easily with a fork but still is pink in the center for medium, 4 to 6 minutes per side.
- Cook's Notes:
- While this recipe works well with tuna, this tangy salsa is ideal for most light-tasting fish such as tilapia or pangasius.
- You can replace the onion with a shallot, if preferred.
Per Serving: 357 calories; 7.5 g fat; 17.4 g carbohydrates; 53.9 g protein; 102 mg cholesterol; 368 mg sodium. Full nutrition