Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 290
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 340 degrees F (171 degrees C).
- Lay bacon strips in a single layer on a baking sheet with raised edges.
- Bake in the preheated oven, turning occasionally, until browned and crisp, about 10 minutes. Drain the bacon slices on paper towels, reserving the bacon grease.
- Heat bacon grease in a large frying pan or skillet over medium-high heat; add sweet potato fries. Cook and stir fries in the hot bacon grease until browned and crispy, about 10 minutes. Transfer fries to a serving platter and sprinkle with paprika and salt; serve with ketchup.
- Editor's Note:
- The nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount for the bacon and bacon grease. The actual amount consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 290 calories; 17.4 27.8 6.7 26 625 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1