Ingredients45 m servings 426
- Fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring to a rolling boil. Stir in the fettuccine, bring back to a boil, and cook pasta over medium heat until cooked through but still firm to the bite, about 8 minutes; drain water, reserving 1 cup pasta water.
- Melt butter in a large skillet or frying pan over medium heat; add zucchini, 3 cloves minced garlic, salt, and pepper. Cook and stir zucchini mixture in the melted butter until most of the moisture has evaporated, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Heat olive oil in a separate skillet over medium heat; cook and stir onion until softened, 5 to 10 minutes. Add cherry tomatoes, remaining 2 cloves minced garlic, salt, and pepper to onion; cook and stir, crushing tomatoes to desired consistency, until heated through, about 5 minutes.
- Mix fettuccine and zucchini mixture into onion mixture, adding as much reserved pasta water to keep pasta moist. Stir goat cheese and basil into pasta mixture.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 426 calories; 13.8 62.6 15.8 25 141 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 14
Great dish! I added a sweet pepper for extra flavour. Sliced Italian sausage would also go really well, especially if you're using the sweet pepper. When they're in season I'm going to add some ...
Excellent. I needed to keep it low salt so used coconut oil instead of butter, and only 2-3 Tbsp of goat cheese and low salt fettuccine noodles. Hubby needs to cut back on meat as well so I us...
Such an easy weeknight meal for a busy mom like myself. The kids loved it and it made great leftovers.
Fantastic. My husband and I both loved it. I had to add some stewed tomatoes, because I didn't have quite enough cherry tomatoes, and I added spinach and a touch of feta. I also just fine diced ...
The flavors are good, but it came out a little dry. I would add some grilled shrimp next time.
I added sliced mushrooms with the onions and garlic, but otherwise followed the recipe (except I didn't measure ingredients). It was outstanding!
Added this to my Thanksgiving menu since my parents are vegetarian and it was a huge hit with everyone, including my 10 year old daughter, who is super picky. Make sure you crumble the goat ch...