Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 40 m servings 249
Original recipe yields 16 servings (1 9-inch square pan)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Beat 7/8 cup butter and confectioners' sugar together with a spoon in a large bowl until smooth. Stir in flour and salt. Press mixture into a 9-inch square baking pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly golden, about 14 minutes. Remove to cool 10 for minutes, leaving oven on.
- Beat eggs, brown sugar, 3 tablespoons melted butter, and vanilla extract together in a bowl. Sprinkle raisins over cooled crust; pour egg mixture over raisins.
- Bake in the preheated oven until top springs back when touched, about 30 minutes. Cool completely before cutting into bars.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- If dough seems too dry, stir in 1 to 2 tablespoons softened butter.
Per Serving: 249 calories; 13 31 2.7 56 137 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Tasted yummy. I used goji berries instead of raisins and it came out great. This did stick pretty badly to the pan so I'd recommend prepping the pan really well or lining with foil