Butter Tart Shortbread Bars
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 40 m servings 249
Original recipe yields 16 servings (1 9-inch square pan)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Beat 7/8 cup butter and confectioners' sugar together with a spoon in a large bowl until smooth. Stir in flour and salt. Press mixture into a 9-inch square baking pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly golden, about 14 minutes. Remove to cool 10 for minutes, leaving oven on.
- Beat eggs, brown sugar, 3 tablespoons melted butter, and vanilla extract together in a bowl. Sprinkle raisins over cooled crust; pour egg mixture over raisins.
- Bake in the preheated oven until top springs back when touched, about 30 minutes. Cool completely before cutting into bars.
- Cook's Note:
- If dough seems too dry, stir in 1 to 2 tablespoons softened butter.
Per Serving: 249 calories; 13 31 2.7 56 137 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1