Ingredients1 h 35 m servings 220
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Whisk 1 cup flour and white sugar together in a bowl; cut 1/2 cup cold butter into flour mixture with a pastry blender until crumbly. Press flour mixture evenly into the bottom of a 9-inch square cake pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes. Remove to cool slightly, leaving oven on.
- Whisk eggs and 2 tablespoons melted butter together in a bowl; whisk in brown sugar, 2 tablespoons flour, baking powder, and vanilla extract. Stir raisins and pecans into egg mixture; pour over the base.
- Bake in the preheated oven until top springs back when touched, about 20 minutes. Cool completely before cutting into squares.
Per Serving: 220 calories; 10.4 31.1 2.4 42 80 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I was skeptical of the crust. I thought for sure it would be too dry as it doesn't seem to come together very well. It held up very well and sliced beautifully. It is however too thick in my opi...
I love this recipe but I did tweak it a bit I doubled the filling part of the recipe and added a table spoon of vinegar turned out perfectly. Thanks for the recipe