Ingredients1 h 25 m servings 211
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Spray a 9x9-inch pan with cooking spray.
- Whisk flour and confectioner's sugar together in a bowl; stir in 1/2 cup butter until crumbly. Press flour mixture evenly into the bottom of prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 5 minutes. Remove pan from the oven, leaving oven at 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Beat brown sugar, eggs, 1/4 cup melted butter, vinegar, and vanilla extract together in a bowl until smooth; stir in raisins. Pour sugar mixture over baked crust.
- Bake in the oven until bubbly and golden, about 35 minutes; cool before slicing.
Per Serving: 211 calories; 9.4 30.5 2.4 46 75 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
This is an easy way to enjoy a butter tart! Not as pretty as a traditional tartlet, but so quick and easy with no fuss of rolling out a pastry. I followed the recipe exactly, and while it's tast...
Very, very tasty and fast. I added 1/4 sp salt to base and topping as I used unsalted butter. Increased vanilla to 1 tbsp. Next time I would reduce the flour slightly as it was a bit crumbly. Gr...
I did not care for this recipe. Not very buttery for butter tarts.