Ingredients50 m servings 367 cals
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Spray 12 muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Stir graham cracker crumbs and white sugar together in a bowl; stir in melted butter until crumbs are coated. Press crumb mixture evenly into the bottom and partway up sides of prepared muffin cups.
- Bake shells in the preheated oven for 5 minutes. Remove shells from oven and keep oven at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Beat brown sugar and softened butter together in a bowl until smooth and creamy, about 2 minutes. Beat eggs into sugar mixture, adding one at a time and beating until fully incorporated before adding next; beat in vanilla extract. Stir half-and-half into sugar mixture.
- Place a spoonful of raisins and pecans into the bottom of each shell; pour about 1/4 cup sugar mixture into each shell.
- Bake tarts in the preheated oven until bubbly, about 15 minutes. Remove tarts from oven and cool completely on a wire rack, about 15 minutes.
Per Serving: 367 calories; 22.1 g fat; 41.3 g carbohydrates; 3.2 g protein; 74 mg cholesterol; 128 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
These were a delicious variation on your traditional butter tart in a pastry shell. I found that I only needed 1 1/2 cups of the graham cracker crumb mix to fill my 12 muffin tins. A hint for pa...
Holy cow, these are good. I doubled the recipe, making two batches. There really is only two, rather small, problems with them. One, they are a bit too sweet. I would leave out the sugar in ...