Ingredients25 m servings 347 cals
- Cut sausage diagonally in half and slice sausage into 1/4-inch slices.
- Add sausage and desired seasoning to a large skillet; cook and stir 4-5 minutes over medium heat until lightly browned.
- Heat tortillas according to package directions. Place 1/2 cup sausage mixture into tortilla and fill with desired toppings.
- Jerk Tacos: Substitute 1 tablespoon Jerk seasoning for Mexican taco seasoning and serve with Fresh Mango Salsa: Combine 2 cups mango, chopped, 1 jalapeno, seeded, chopped, 2 tablespoons chopped red onion and cilantro and 1 fresh lime squeezed.
- Cajun Tacos: Substitute 1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning for Mexican seasoning and serve with sautéed green and red bell peppers and onion and Cajun Slaw: Combine 2 cups shredded cabbage, 2 tablespoons Mayonnaise, ½ teaspoon Cajun seasoning and hot sauce to taste.
- Hawaiian Tacos: Substitute 2 tablespoon Teriyaki Sauce for Mexican seasoning and serve with fresh Pineapple Salsa: Combine 2 cups fresh chopped pineapple, 1 jalapeno, seeded, chopped, 2 tablespoons chopped green onion and cilantro and 1 fresh lime squeezed.
Per Serving: 347 calories; 22.5 g fat; 21.1 g carbohydrates; 14.5 g protein; 53 mg cholesterol; 798 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
A really quick and easy taco recipe. I'm still trying to wrap my head around biting into a taco and getting the smoked sausage flavor but I could get used to this. For those on the go this is an...
i made this tonight for my family. We all loved it. We added Avacados also.
This recipe is interesting--it was fun to try for something different, but it's not something I would make again. I just think there's better taco fillings and better uses for smoked sausage.