Ingredients2 h 40 m servings 204 cals
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease an 8-inch square baking pan or line with parchment paper.
- Melt butter, hazelnut liqueur, and chocolate-hazelnut spread together in a small saucepan over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until starting to bubble, about 5 minutes. Remove saucepan from heat and cool slightly.
- Whisk flour, cocoa powder, and salt together in a bowl.
- Beat white sugar, brown sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract together in a large bowl using an electric mixer until smooth and creamy; slowly mix in butter mixture until smooth. Stir flour mixture into butter-sugar mixture just until batter is combined; fold in chocolate chips. Pour batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the top is dry and the edges have started to pull away from the sides of the pan, 20 to 25 minutes. Cool brownies in pan for at least 2 hours before cutting.
Per Serving: 204 calories; 9.5 g fat; 27.8 g carbohydrates; 2.7 g protein; 39 mg cholesterol; 93 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 15
I didn't have any hazelnut liquor on hand, so I substituted with Kahlua. Still very good and moist! By far one of my favorite brownie recipe to date.
I made the Nutella Brownies. I did not have any hazelnut liqueur, so I added 1/3 cup water in its place. This made a delicious brownie. Very thick and fudgelike. I would definitely make this aga...
Great brownies. I tripled the recipe (used the converter to change it to 48 servings). I baked in a large sheet pan and cut it into 36 bars for decent sized servings. We like brownies around her...
Great recipe. Kids and adults alike enjoy. Reduced the sugar a bit, but then again it is all about personal preference.
Very fudgy, delicious and decadent. Everyone who had them was drooling! Absolutely will make again.
I love this recipe. I have made it several times and it is always great. This time I added chopped hazelnuts for a twist. I also sent these in for a bake sale, so I baked them in cupcake wrap...
I have substituted Chocolate liquor and it has turned out great many times! Yummy!