BBQ Bacon Meatloaf
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 5 m servings 632
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix ground beef, milk, crackers, onion, eggs, salt, black pepper, and ground ginger together in a large bowl until ingredients are well mixed; divide into six even portions, roll into balls, and flatten into patties. Wrap each patty with 2 slices bacon.
- Spread brown sugar into the bottom of a 13x9-inch baking dish in an even layer. Pour barbeque sauce evenly over the sugar. Arrange wrapped patties into the baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until no longer pink in the center, about 45 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 160 degrees F (70 degrees C).
- Plate meatloaf patties and ladle sauce over them to serve.
- Cook's Note:
- This recipe makes an awesome potluck appetizer as well. Just ball the meatloaf into meatballs and wrap with half a slice of bacon each. Then pin bacon in place with a toothpick and put them in the brown sugar and BBQ sauce. Cook in the oven at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 45 minutes and then transfer to a slow cooker to keep warm.
Per Serving: 632 calories; 25 67.6 32.5 159 2151 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1