Peanut Butter Buckwheat Cereal
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients12 h 5 m servings 262
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Stir buckwheat groats, peanut butter, sugar, and sea salt together in a bowl to coat the groats completely.
- Set a food dehydrator to 118 degrees F (244 degrees C).
- Spread coated groats onto a sheet and dry in the dehydrator, occasionally breaking larger clumps into smaller bits, until dried, 12 to 24 hours.
- Cook's Note:
- To make this cereal more easily digestible, soak the buckwheat groats for 6 to 8 hours and then dehydrate for 12 to 24 hours.
- You can also dry the cereal in your oven set to he lowest possible setting, but checking more frequently to not overcook.
Per Serving: 262 calories; 12.2 33.5 9.2 0 130 Full nutrition