Wizarding World Pumpkin Juice #2
"Pumpkin juice recipe that isn't too sweet or thick and works well for any autumn party. I stumbled onto this recipe years ago to use at a party we gave for the theatrical release of the last Harry Potter movie. It was surprisingly delicious and is the best recipe I've ever seen for pumpkin juice. This works well with spiced rum if you've got an interest in a bit of an adult twist."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 45 m servings 168
Original recipe yields 12 servings (2 1/2 quarts)
- Stir 3 cups apple cider, ginger, cinnamon stick, and cloves together in a saucepan; bring to a boil, reduce heat to low, and simmer until slightly reduced, about 15 minutes.
- Remove saucepan from heat and immediately stir brown sugar and honey into the cider mixture until dissolved into the liquid.
- Pour the liquid into a wide glass dish and refrigerate until chilled completely, at least 45 minutes.
- Mix the chilled apple cider mixture with the remaining apple cider and the pumpkin puree in a large pitcher; stir until the puree dissolves into the liquid.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can keep the spiced apple cider mixture refrigerated for up to a week before use.
Per Serving: 168 calories; 0.2 42.6 0.8 0 179 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1