Ingredients2 h 25 m servings 350 cals
- Beat grapeseed oil, sugar, cider vinegar, lime juice, lime zest, garlic, salt, poppy seeds, paprika, and mustard together in a bowl with a whisk until smooth and creamy.
- Heat a small skillet over medium heat. Toast pecans in hot skillet, stirring frequently, until fragrant, 4 to 5 minutes.; spread onto a cutting board to cool completely before chopping.
- Toss orange sections, broccoli, apple, and grapes together in a bowl. Drizzle dressing over salad and toss gently to coat. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate until chilled, 2 to 6 hours.
- Sprinkle chopped pecans over salad.
- Cook's Note:
- Toasting nuts helps bring out their flavor. The quickest method is on the stove top. Spread nuts out in an ungreased nonstick skillet and place over medium heat. Shake or stir frequently, to prevent burning, for 4 to 5 minutes or until fragrant and starting to brown. Tip onto a cold plate to stop the cooking process and let cool completely.
- Try this variation: use a chopped red-skinned pear in place of the apple and toasted hazelnuts or walnuts in place of pecans.
Per Serving: 350 calories; 25.9 g fat; 30.6 g carbohydrates; 3 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 208 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Oh, my, this is a delicious salad! The dressing is just perfectly zingy for this interesting combination of ingredients. I think I have found my next potluck dish, and I'm so happy!!!!! I fol...
The dressing for this is really good. I didn't have grapes so I used blackberries and they were good, too. I plan on making it for the rest of my family.