Ingredients20 m servings 474
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix green chiles, onion, mustard, butter, and poppy seeds together in a bowl; spread about 1 tablespoon onto each cut side of each hamburger bun. Layer two pieces of ham around each slice of Swiss cheese and place onto the bottom halves of the buns, sandwiching the meat and cheese with the top halves.
- Wrap each sandwich in aluminum foil.
- Bake sandwiches until the cheese is melted, 6 to 10 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- Butter or margarine works for this recipe.
- You can also freeze wrapped sandwiches before baking for later use. Bake in 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) directly from frozen for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 474 calories; 29.6 28.4 23.2 78 1485 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
I was REALLY hungry and REALLY looking forward to this sandwich. That being said, it didn't quite live up to my expectations. I was expecting a lot of flavor from the chile/mustard "sauce", bu...
My husband and I liked these sandwiches. I used 1/4 cup minced onion and 1 tablespoon of poppy seeds instead. Also, I put mayo on one side of bun and baked for about 15 minutes. I froze the left...