Ingredients25 m servings 433
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate. Spray a sheet of aluminum foil with cooking spray and place salmon in the middle of the foil.
- Whisk maple syrup, Creole seasoning, salt, and pepper together in a bowl; brush onto salmon. Sprinkle butter chunks over salmon. Fold aluminum foil over salmon, sealing the edges together.
- Cook on the preheated grill until salmon flakes easily with a fork, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Adjust Cajun Creole seasoning depending on personal taste.
- A smoker bag can be used in place of the aluminum foil.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 433 calories; 19.3 14 48.6 116 374 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
I really enjoyed this recipe. Maple and salmon, it's like a match made in heaven. I made it exactly as written. I did, however, cut and individually wrap the salmon pieces. I grilled them over ...
Made this dish for my friends and family and they all had great compliments like "where'd you get this recipe omg" and "best dish you have made" yum!! made me feel good to.
The whole family loved it. Even my wife liked it and she doesn't like salmon. I was concerned it would be too spicy for my daughter, but it wasn't. Next time I would add more creole seasoning to...
Totally pleased all. Meat and potato guys as well as lighter fare ladies in our house. Served it with some Bosc pears w cinnamon, croissants and asparagus. My first review because I never get a...