Ingredients1 h 25 m servings 456 cals
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease 24 muffin cups with vegetable oil or line with paper liners.
- Whisk ketchup, Dijon mustard, brown sugar, and Worcestershire sauce together in a bowl until sugar dissolves. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate until sauce is chilled, about 30 minutes.
- Knead ground beef, milk, 8 ounces Cheddar cheese, bread crumbs, eggs, onion soup mix, chili powder, and paprika together in a large bowl until well-mixed. Fill prepared muffin cups with meat mixture, pressing down to remove any air pockets.
- Cook in the preheated oven for 15 minutes. Spread chilled sauce over each meatloaf 'cupcake'; return muffin pans to the oven and cook until no longer pink in the center, about 15 minutes more. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 160 degrees F (70 degrees C).
- Sprinkle remaining Cheddar cheese over 'cupcakes'; let cool for 10 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- If you don't like Dijon mustard but don't want a sweet sauce, add half a can of tomato paste, and 1 tablespoon white vinegar.
Per Serving: 456 calories; 26.8 g fat; 25.3 g carbohydrates; 28.6 g protein; 127 mg cholesterol; 898 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
Meat Lover's Cupcakes Haiku: "Way too sweet topping, 'cupcakes' sit in lots of grease, but still cute to eat." I reduced the ingredients for 1 lb. of ground beef and got 9 "cupcakes" - followed ...
This was a easy and great idea for a quick dinner! I kept the recipe the same but I just added some cubed cheddar cheese. YUMMY!!!!
I will make these again. I made a few changes, just because I like garlic and instead of milk I added almond milk and Italian bread crumbs. I didn't add the cheese suggested but instead added ...