Herbaceous Salad with Lemon Vinaigrette
1 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Place zucchini strips in bowl; sprinkle with Diamond Crystal(R) Kosher Salt. Toss to mix. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Combine olive oil, lemon juice, vinegar, sugar (if using) and garlic in small bowl or small jar with tight-fitting lid. Whisk or shake to blend. Cover and refrigerate.
- Rinse zucchini lightly with cold water; drain well.
- Place zucchini on dish towel or several layers of paper towels. Shake or blot gently to remove excess moisture.
- Place zucchini, parsley and sliced green onions in a bowl; toss gently to mix. Drizzle lightly with vinaigrette (reserving any extra vinaigrette); toss to mix.
- Garnish with lemon zest and additional green onions, if desired.
- Appetizer Category Winner Christen Roye of Texas Culinary Academy
Per Serving: 403 calories; 38 14.7 4.4 0 4365 Full nutrition