Ingredients35 m servings 357 cals
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Melt butterscotch chips and butter in the top of a double boiler or in a bowl in the microwave. Stir until smooth. Remove from heat and whisk in flour, salt and pecans. Set aside.
- Separate crescent roll triangles. On greased cookie sheet, arrange crescent rolls overlapping edges to form a circle. Long pointed ends of each roll should point outwards. Spread 2 rounded teaspoons of butterscotch mixture on each triangle. Roll up triangles, beginning with pointed end of roll. Slash inside half of each roll.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes, until golden. Remove from oven and let cool.
- While rolls bake, melt remaining butterscotch morsels and corn syrup; mix well. Drizzle over cooled rolls.
Per Serving: 357 calories; 21.7 g fat; 34.2 g carbohydrates; 3.4 g protein; 8 mg cholesterol; 358 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I am fairly new at cooking and I did not find this easy. I had a hard time getting the dough right, so the finished product was ugly, but it still tasted OK! I thought the filling tasted a lit...
This recipe needs correction!! It states to use 6 oz of butterscotch chips, DIVIDED - but it does not state the quantities that are to be divided. I guessed, by using approx 5-1/2 oz for the f...