Brown Sugar Shortbread
6 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Original recipe yields 36 servings (3 dozen)
- Cream butter, Diamond Crystal(R) Kosher Salt and dark brown sugar in a bowl for 5 minutes with an electric mixer on high speed. Add flour and mix on low speed until just combined.
- Scrape dough onto a sheet of parchment paper; shape into a log about 2 inches in diameter. Wrap with the parchment paper. Refrigerate until chilled completely, about an hour.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly oil cookie sheets.
- Remove dough from parchment and roll in demerara sugar to coat. Slice into rounds 1/4 inch thick and place on cookie sheets.
- Sprinkle each cookie with additional demerara sugar and a pinch of Diamond Crystal(R) Coarse Sea Salt.
- Bake until very lightly browned and firm to the touch, about 8 to 10 minutes.
You might also like
- Chef Janet Bourbon
Per Serving: 78 calories; 5.1 7.5 0.7 13 40 Full nutrition