Napa Style Roasted Vegetables with Diamond Crystal® Sea Salt
Ingredients1 h 40 m servings 307
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Place carrots, butternut squash, white and red sweet potatoes, and potatoes in separate containers. Add water to cover; let soak for several minutes. Drain.
- Pour olive oil into large mixing bowl; add all the vegetables (not the apples) and toss to coat. Stir in 3/4 teaspoon Diamond Crystal(R) Fine Sea Salt, thyme and red pepper flakes. Spread vegetables evenly on a 12x18-inch rimmed sheet pan.
- Bake 30 minutes; stir vegetables and add the apple pieces. Continue to bake for 30 minutes; stir again. Bake until vegetables and apples are brown and tender, about 20 more minutes.
- Transfer to serving dish; garnish with torn flat leaf parsley and remaining Diamond Crystal(R) Fine Sea Salt.
- Cargill Culinary Team
Per Serving: 307 calories; 14.1 43.9 4.7 0 302 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 11
An excellent recipe. I cut this recipe in 1/2 to serve 4 adults and 1 child. I would suggest watching the baking time. The veggies did not take an hour. I would check them at 45 minutes to see i...
This was a great recipe. I did not use white sweet potoatoes (since I have never heard of them and couldn't find them). I made extra and used them in other recipes.
These were very good. My son and I ate these for days without getting tired of them. The only thing I didn't like was that one of the vegetables (butternut squash, I think) got very mushed and d...
This is a huge recipe. I cut it in half and warmed the veggies in the microwave for a couple of minutes before baking. I also chopped the pieces closer to an inch and they were done in 30 minu...
Very good recipe. You can really add any vegetables. I used carrots, sweet potatoes, red pepper, yukon gold potatoes, onions and apples. I would reduce the amount of oil next time.
This is an awesome recipe for all! I had never heard of white sweet potatoes but was able to find them and they were sweet like the red sweet potatoes and added a surprise to the recipe as you d...
I followed this recipe to a t- except that I could not find white sweet potatoes, so I used red potatoes. I did find the cooking time to be accurate; the directions say to cut everything into 1&...